Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Treasure boxes by Theresa Phillips

I had a dream last night;
I was standing outside an old building and then a man came near me and gave me a hug... He was awaiting his bride.The hug was so wonderful. I could feel his heart beating.
Then he showed me a box that was secretly hidden behind his back.he had a huge smile on his face.
He spoke to me and said.
"I have a surprise...
"Treasure Boxes" being released for the upcoming season.
Boxes carrying realms of glory.
New ministries, New worship sounds New Books and Cds Prophetic Arts plus Media.
One white box had not been opened... It has in red letters, SOULS!
Churches being built all over the world. An insurgence of worship sound was coming from all around me the sound of an ancient lute was very present.
My knees began to bend when he touched me and gave me strength.
I looked up...tears in my eyes. The beauty was too much to behold.
In the distance yet clear enough to see... A flame inside a lamp stand was flickering and I knew that angelic beings were present...
I stood in awe knowing the Holy Spirit was near...The Presence Of Majesty drawing me in...
Then..
Appearing above the man was a golden rope swirling like a lasso. He looked up and gave that rope a beautiful smile his teeth were like diamonds dancing on the snow.
The Rope was moving toward us. It had loops on it. Inside these loops were more boxes very ornate some large, some small.
These boxes carried earthy gifts some had cars and old keys, mortgages, gold teeth, bicycles, engagement rings, wedding, dresses, Businesses, and Inventions.
One box was standing out it was amazing inside that box was a baby girl wearing a bright pink bonnet. ( could this be the rebirth of the church Pink means friend of God)
Then I peered into a large chest like a box... and I saw MIRACLE CURE FOR CANCER and a syringe.My body trembling ... As the box seemed to grow in front of me I saw so many miracles happening... New limbs, blind eyes open, hearing restored and saw brain tumors disappearing and more. It was amazing
The colors spoke each color of a box seemed to carry its own sound frequency. The sound then became like a symphony.
He spoke again.
"Many will see treasure boxes. I ask all of you to look into them and declare what you see and your sound will destroy the unbelief in the land.
Declare out loud and let your voice be heard this is how we can accomplish this task Many desires have come up before me I have heard... But I need to hear more says the Lord.
I choose to bless my people I choose to give to my people and they will, in turn, give way to the needy for I love the needy.
Then He spoke again Theresa look toward Middle America and watch me bring forth an oil field. For the world will see the riches of the land persist to be.
I have not left the land or the people I am awakening mysteries to realities ... For my word is pure.
I will give you desires of your heart.
Psalms 37: 4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I will open windows of heaven and pour out blessings many blessings of Heaven To The Below Says the Lord.
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Genesis 22:14
Abraham called the name of that place The LORD Will Provide, as it is said to this day, "In the mount of the LORD it will be provided.
Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you
Let us pray...
O Lord We come before you as One Voice we declare the boxes open and the treasures of Heaven released to the people.
we choose this day to be a blessing for the vast amount of blessings released to us we will gladly share
we honor and thank you, Jesus, for this in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
Dr. Theresa Phillips


No comments:

Post a Comment