Monday, March 18, 2013

Sword from Heaven

Greetings
3-15-2013

The sword from Heaven is coming through to seperate.
It will come through with fire to go through the nations.
To balance all that has been done.
The fire will purify all that is before it.
My sword will come to do all that it is set out to do.
To bring Love (unity) to my people and the world.
To bring my will to the earth to establish my government.
To bring my people into health  and wholeness.
To re-establish my ways to the earth.
To establish my peace on the earth.
To bring life to all living things.
To restore all that has been destroyed by the enemy.
All that has been devestated.
I will bring justice with me to set the things straight and upright.
My justice will bring the light to the nations.
My justice will bring an abundance of rain
My justice will lay the foundation for my kingdom
My justice will bring my people into alignment.
It will make an adjustment on the earth
The earth will come into my reign and my rule
It will no longer resemble man.
My justice will then produce the wisdom to be seen and felt on the earth
My justice will stop the chaos.
My justice will produce the peace
Peace on earth that has been gone for so long
My justice will produce the peace missing, missing in men's hearts.
My justice will bring the necessary boundaries that have long been out of place
Boundaries to stay within.
My justice will bring strength to the nations, strength to my people.
It will bring the truth of my word that has been distorted
My presence will be soon be seen and felt
I hold the rod to the nations in my hand to execute my will
My justice is perfect, just and fair


Sharon Luzzi
prophgirl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment