Thursday, March 14, 2013

FIRE CARRIERS

March 8, 2013


FIRE CARRIER'S

Arise and Shine to the Glory that is on you!
Come let us reason together.
My face will be shown with those who belong to me.
My sons and daughters, these who have been tried, tested,fired (in the hardening process) and inspected.
Come, come sit at my feet while I reveal ALL MY GLORY.

My Glory  that will be manifested on the earth.
My diamonds who I have polished, hardened,with my tempering, fired with MY character.
Come, they will carry My heart, My Love , and My will.
They will lay the foundations of My Government.
They will bring beauty to the earth, that has never been seen .
Come, My manifested Glory.
My goodness to the nations.
Come, it will no longer be a shadow.
It will be the real deal.
All of My Love brought to the earth.
The fire carrier's of the hottest part of My Heart.
The Love waiting to infect the nations, each heart that will receive My Love.
My fire carriers have much to say to the nations, incline your ear to ALL that I have to say.
My precious children, come, for I have much to give you.
Come do not delay in spending time with me.
Come , I will Rock the Nations with My Love.
I can not go against My nature.
I will release the Love needed on the earth to accomplish My goal.
TO bring My word forth into the physical realm.
For I have carried the burden in my heart for centuries to Love MY BRIDE.
I have come for My Bride.
She will then release the fiery love that I have for the Nations.
She will execute My will to bring forth My Love.
She will not be shy in doing so.
She will be seen and felt.
She will not be mistaken to who she is any longer.
She will be at the forefront of the Nations to see the Love my son died for.
She will be a force to be reckoned with and not to be mistaken for anything else.
She will have a plumbline in Her.
She has no evil in Her.
She will not be stopped or Her course will not be changed.
She will be My force felt on the earth.
Come be aware of what is to come.



Sharon Luzzi
prophgirl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment