Monday, March 19, 2012

Word from 3-17-2012 for Breadbarn

Word from Saturday nite



My people you refuse to let me heal those places that hinder you. Gangrene will set in and surgery will have to be more extensive.
Come you will lose power from this way of surgery.
Come, I have brought healing into this house for you to partake .
Come , do not refuse the very thing I died for.
I have orchastrated every part of your life.
Come, do not refuse the depth of Love I bring.
Come let me touch your heart.
I am a gentleman I will not hurt you.
I am the only one who brings the healing.
I can only do what you let me do.
Come, it is only for but a moment that it hurts.
I am a loving God who brings you healing and truth.
Come let me put the healing balm on those places that hurt.
I can bring you to that place of trusting me if you let me.
No one else knows the crevices in your heart like I do to.
Every nook and cranny.
Every Place.
Places you do not know you need me.
Come I can do all things.
I can do all things.
In your deepest hour of darkness and dread, I will come pull you out.
Out of the darkness into the light.
Into the light.
Come so I can touch the places that are hurting.
You can not do it by yourself.
You can only hold your heart before me.
You can not heal it yourself.
Come I have , come to give you a heart of flesh.
A living breathing place full of me.
You can not put the things of the world in there, and expect for life to live there.
It needs my character  imprinted on it.
it needs my life blood flowing thru it.
My imprint, My DNA, My Character, My Joy, My Love, My Life.
Come, you need not be afraid of what I will do with your heart.
I will carefully tend with each part and bring life giving, force of My Love to each part.
Nothing escapes me.
I will carefully and lovingly fullfill, every desire and every need you have.
Crawl up into my lap and seek my face.
I am waiting for you to experience the touch of my heart to yours.
I have a warm caress to bring to your heart.
Intimacy beyond your wildest dreams.
I stand before you and knock.
I am waiting for you to let me in.
Breathlessly....
I will not abandon you , leave you or forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment