Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Tent Of My Salvation

March 13, 2012


Come in the water is fine
Come fill yourselves up
You will need it for the coming days
The Day of My Salvation, The Day of My return, The Day of Great Miracles, The Day of My Face.
Days running into My Year
Days running into Me
Days running into My Kingdom
Days of My Command
Days of Battle
Days of My Mercy
It has begun
Days of Ancient Past
Back to the Future
Back to My Garden
The Garden where it all started
The Days of My Return
Come you will be satisfied there
You will not wander anymore
You will be with me in my presence
Come, leave behind all that was.
Come be with Me
There is no more crying , no more tears
Have I not counted them?
Have I not promised you more?
I have all things.
Come you will not be disappointed.
You will be more than filled up
Come you will be satisfied.
Come do not delay
You will not be disappointed.
Come sit at my feet
Come sit with Me
Come walk with me in the cool of the evening
Come you will not be disappointed
I long for time with you
I long for time with you
Come to me with your requests
Come to me with all your needs
There is no other place
Come while I make the banquet ready
Prepared for centuries
Prepared for all of you
Come sit at the banqueting table
Come sit at the table
I have prepared a feast
A feast for celebration
A feast for Thanksgiving
Well done faithful servant
Come I have much
There is no empty thing at my table
Come more than you know
Celebrate my Love
Celebrate My Love
Celebrate My coming
Celebrate all that I am
My precious ones washed in My Blood
Come My Bride
Come all that I have for you
Come all that I have for you
Come dwell with me in the sanctuary of Liberty

Sharon Luzzi
prophgirl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment