Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What is coming next? through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

2016/7/12      What Is Coming Next?     given through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer   REPOST 2016/4/9

 

For I say to you, today is a day of change, of miracles, and of much else.  My wind is blowing; can’t you hear it in the trees?  Can’t you see it as it blows away the chaff of life?  Can’t you feel it as it blows off the dust that has settled upon you?  My deliverance is coming.  I say it is on the way for many who have sought Me, and for many who haven’t.  Change is coming, even now! 

 

It is time, for many to come forth out of the shadows, out of the ditches, and hidden places that I have placed you and where some of you have placed yourself.  Some of you have fled from the enemy, without listening to My voice, you have been so afraid of what would happen next.  Others of you are eagerly anticipating what is coming.  You can’t wait for My next instruction.  I’m excited too! 

 

Even now many nations are in upheaval over what is coming next.  Many say they know, but I say to you, I am the only One who knows.  Many are still sleeping and many are still complacent, believing if they ignore it long enough it will all go away and everything will calm down.  I say to you, this is only the beginning of the upheaval. 

 

In the U.S. people are afraid for the elections, of who will win and what will happen next.  I say to you, I will have My way.  Upheaval brings change and many of you are so stuck in the deep mud of life as it is, or many are even in the life as it was stage, that you can’t see your way clear to coming out of the mud.  You say that if your person doesn’t win to compete, that you won’t vote or you will vote for the other side.  Why don’t you try voting for My side for a change?  Quit worrying about you, and be concerned about what is on My heart.  What I have planned for this nation, is greater than any plan you could have for it.  I’m calling on obedience to MY HEART, not yours.  If you want change brought forth, then it must be through Me.  If you are not sure, pray that My Will is Done, My Kingdom Come, On earth, as it is in Heaven.  I am the only One who can amake a way, where there seems to be no way.  I am the only One in the miracle business.  I am the only One who can do the bimpossible.  No man can. 

 

In other nations it is all about terrorists and immigrants.  There too, My Heart needs to be prayed.  Again, I am the only One who can make a way, where there seems to be no way.  I am the only One in the miracle business.  I am the only One who can do the impossible.  No man can. 

 

So regardless of where you live, pray for those who are in the government, or wanting to be in the government, even if they are evil.  Didn’t I tell you to prayc for your enemies? Even as you pray blessing upon them, so shall blessings fall upon you.  But if you curse those in your government or pray evil upon them, then so shall it fall upon you. 

 

Know that I know, your every thought, your every move or act, every word that comes out of your mouth, I know it before it is spoken.   Have you forgotten I am domniscient or that I am all knowing?  I don’t waste time wondering about what you are going to do, I know it before you do it.  I am also eomnipresent, so that I see everything, everywhere all at once.  You can’t hide from Me.  Time is growing short, don’t waste it on worrying!  Spend time with Me, so that I can reveal My heart to you. 

 

If there has ever been a time to pray for all nations it is now.  Do not just sit there, fpray without ceasing.  Your very life could depend upon it in the days ahead.  Will you heed My call to prayer? 

 

Love,

 

Abba

 

 

a I am the only One who can make a way, where there seems to be no way
   
a Isaiah 43:16-19 (KJV)   16   Thus sayeth the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters (Red Sea) 
17   Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lied down together, they shall not rise; they are extinct; they are quenched as tow. 
18   Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  
19   Behold, I will do a new thing; not it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 
a Isaiah 43:16-19 (CJB)   16   Here is what ADONAI sayswho made a way in the sea, a path through the raging waves; 
17   who let out chariot and horse, the army in itsstrength – they lay down, never to rise again, snuffed out and quenched like a wick; 
 
18   “Stop dwelling on past events and brooding over times gone by; 
19   I am doing something new; it’s springing up – can’t you see it?  I am making a road in the desert, rivers in the wasteland   
b I am the only One who can do the impossible 
b Matthew 19:26(AMP)  But Jesus looked at them and said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but with God all things are possible. 
b Matthew 19:26 (CJB)  Yeshua looked at them and said, “Humanly, this is impossible; but with God everything is possible.” 
c pray for your enemies 
cLuke 6: 27-28 (NKJV)   27   “But I say unto you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 
28   bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.” 
Luke 6: 27-28 (CJB)   27  Nevertheless, to you who are listening, what I say is this:  Love your enemies!  Do good to those who hate you,
28   bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.     
d I am omniscient or that I am all knowing  
d  1 John 3:20 (NKJV) For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things 
d  1 John 3:20 (CJB) if our hearts know something against us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything.   
e I am also omnipresent so that I see everything, everywhere all at once 
e Psalms 139: 7 – 12  (NKJV) 7   Where can I go from Your Spirit?  Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8   If I ascend into Heaven, You are there;  If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9   If I take the wings of the morning, And swell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 
10   Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.
11   If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,” Even the night shall be light about me;
12   Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, Bu the night shines as day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. 
e  Psalms 139: 7 – 12  (NKJV)   7 Where can I go to escape your Spirit?  Where can I flee from Your presence/
8   If I climb up to heaven, you are there; if I lie down in Sh’ol, you are there. 
9   If I fly away with the wings of the dawn and land beyond the sea, 
10   even there Your hand would lead me, Your right hand would hold me fast. 
11   If I say, “Let darkness surround me, let the light around me be night,”
12   even darkness like this is not too dark for you; rather, night is as clear as day, darkness and light are the same. 
f pray without ceasing 
f  1 Thessalonians 5:17 (AMP)  be unceasing and persistent in prayer 
f  1 Thessalonians 5:17  (CJB)   pray regularly 

No comments:

Post a Comment