Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Presence on the Earth By Sharon Luzzi

My Presence on the Earth
From 4-18-2016

My people, Although I come to you in the night season, be prepared to see me come in the daylight.
You will not be Imagining when you see me in the daylight.
I have many things planned to come upon the earth
My very essence is in and on the earth.
Come sit with me so I can tell you all that I have.
In My heart there are many chambers.
Each one has your name on it.
Come investigate the crevices with your heart.
Be not moved when you come in.
It may not be what you expect.
Love only resides there.
Come be mine, Come love, Come be Love.
Come, Love.
Come be ingrained into my image.
Come sit in my presence.
Let my Love consume you as fire.
Come fellowship with me.
Come, sit.
Come sit with me.
Come be with Me.
I have not let you down.
Love takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment