Sunday, September 28, 2014

Love Letter Number Two


LOVE LETTER TWO
My people come sit at my feet so I can instruct you Come sit with me Do not tarry over there any longer Come here, come closer
Do not delay in coming here Come sit with me Come sit with me Come now, with me
Come delight with me Come be with me Do not second-guess, come sit with me Come know me Come hear me Come see me Come watch with me.... Come look into the long distance with me Come gaze with me Come love with me Come sit and create with me Come sit and sing with me Come sing to me Come inhabit the praises Come be intimate with me Come be sanctified Come be mine Come acknowledge me as King KING OF YOUR LIFE Come my sons and daughters come be with me For I am madly in love with you...........
1
For these are the times I wait for These are the days I wait for Come let me stroke your hair Let me stroke your head
Come let me comfort you Come be mine I have waited for a time like this Come I am waiting for you I want to spend time with you Come there is no better time than now Come let me be frank and honest, I want to spend time with you Come let me spend time with you Come let the door of your heart open to me I am knocking on the door of your heart Come open the gates of your heart Come let me open the gates of your heart I want to come in and sup with you Come let me heal the wounds Come let me speed up the recovery time Come let me cut away the deadness Come let me cut out the gangrene Come let me repair the wholes left by battle Come let me in to restore your heart from stone to flesh Come let me pour in love to displace the fear Come let me tear down the walls that keep me out Come let me prepare your heart Come let me make a way for you to come out of the darkness Come let me pour my liquid gold love into those areas that just can’t seem to be healed Come let me pour in the fragrance that only I can bestow Come let me rain the fresh rain into your thirsty spirit Come let me fill you up with quenchable love
2
Come let me enter in those places that no one can enter Come let me fill up the gaps that let things seep out Come let me fill up the places that are rough and forbidding Come let me into the smallest place that no one can see Come let me into the scary places that you do not want anyone to know about Things in the past, things in the now
Things you aren’t sure how they got there Things of the obvious Things around Things behind
Things deep in your heart that no one else knows Things that are in abundance things that are not Things in that are in the forefront of your heart Things that are in hiding
Things that are in the cracks and crevices Things in your heart that are longing Things in your heart that are missing Things that are nonchalant and casual Things in your heart that have meaning Let me fill the places that are bland
Let me fill the places that are old and dead Places that are bound Places that are dying Places that need renewing
Places that need restoration Places that are absent of me Places that are unsure Places that are unsteady Places that need reassuring Places that are out of tune Places that are in tune Places that are dry
3
Places that are jagged Places that are not full of me Places that need intimacy Places that need jars full of clay Places that are unwitting Places of somberness Places of destitude Places of being surrounded Places in your heart that you need me Places that are long forgotten Places that need surrender Places that are aching Places that need honor Places that are harmed Places that are harmful Places that are acid Places that need neutralizing Places that have unfavorable conditions Places that need new life Places of observation Places of destruction Places in your heart that are under reconstruction Places of unfavorable conditions Places of condemnation Places of insurrection Places of disobedience Places in harms way Places needing boundaries Places that abound Places that are longing for me Places only in your heart only I can see Only places I know about
4
Places of unsurity, unknowing, unbelief and instability Places of insecurity Places of wandering Places in the limelight
Places of your contemporaries Places of not knowing, not knowing me, not knowing what to do Places of needing help but not wanting to ask Places only known to me Places of many faces Places of continuing pain Lingering thoughts Thoughts uncontrolled Thoughts raging Thoughts racing Thoughts of horror Thoughts of fear Come let me pour in my love Let me pour in my everlasting love Love beyond measure Love beyond depth or width Love that is unconditional Love outstanding Love outlasting Love above all else Love constrains Love fulfills Love that is faithful Love that emits light Love that is boundaries Love that is bountiful Love that never ends Love unending
5
Love that is all things Love that can’t react but respond Love that is sensitive and kind Love that hears Hears the heart Love that can’t be measured by the world’s standards Love that is witty and light Love without restrictions or ties Love that says “can” Love outstanding above all else Love celebrated not fabricated Love in action Love overall Love motivated by the heart of hearts The King of Kings Love understanding and can function Love captivating and empowering Love with fire and passion Love to supercede all human ideas Love intensified Love with no walls Love without prejudice Love not arranged or predisposed Love that is open Love that is healing Love that is gracious Love that is disarming Love that is a hot flame A burning flame laced with passion A burning flame that is not reduced to favoritism Love that spans all people Love that spans all nations
6
Love that is full and fulfilling Love that does not require Love that does not expect back Love that is full of expectancy Love that gives hope and promise Love that is to be trusted
Love that is committed and sure Love that is honorable Love that can see thru all things Love that is surefooted
Love that is not ceremonious Love that is simple and simplicity Love that can’t be denied or swept under the carpet Love of my making Love in my name Love for many Love to die for It was died for It was given freely
7
8

No comments:

Post a Comment