Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Psalm 110 The Day of His Power


The Day of His Power Psalm 110

I am announcing the Marriage of the Bride of Yeshua has taken place. I call for the His Kingdom His Kingdom marriages, (Patriarchs and Matriarchs those who have overcome) I call forth the foundations set before the creation of the world. I am calling for those who are fashioned in His image to rule and reign. I am calling forth the Forerunners, the Trailblazers, theRadical Reformers, the Pioneers, to take their place. I am calling forth those who walk in His extravagant Love . An unmistakeable fragrance of His Love. The atmosphere is pregnant with His Power for it is the Day of His Power. No other will have center stage but Him. He has been roused from His throne from the cries of His people and will execute Justice. He will go to those who have been left behind, hurt , abused, looked down upon, left for dead. Those abused by the so called church. His eyes are for them first. Yes the last will be first.So put away your agendas , for this day forward will be about HIM. I call forth the men and women of God who dare stand up for what is right in this dark time. it will soon be popular to be moral. My hidden ones, I call you forth. Arise and shine for it is time for me to display my BRIDE! Stand up , step up to the plate you Men, who say you are submitted to the living God for I am going to restore your gender role. Stand up you women of God for I am about to restore your gender role. I am restoring all things . Do not despair at what you see with your natural eyes for it is a lie. My Kingdom reigns. Do not think you have seen it all because my greatest has yet to happen. Spend time with me or you will lose sight of my ways and my plans. I call forth the revelation of the word. I call forth the manifestation of the word in us. I call forth the full nature and stature of Yeshua in us. I am about to make myself known thorough out all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment