Wednesday, April 3, 2019

New ERA


                                                                    Angels with Lightning Bolts




This morning as I was driving I had an open vision of the joining of our paths into the NEW ERA. God was saying we are here NOW. It is upon us. I then saw an angel lock it into be secured or into place. As I drove a little further I then saw an angel called Destroyer (unimaginably large) remove a very large amount of demons. God had said earlier during last week he was leveling the playing field. The demons looked like ants. I heard the demons screaming because they know it's "time's up". Next I saw very large angels guarding these ancient demons who have been opposed for centuries. When I got home God was saying now the restoration can begin. I also saw the dry bone army last week and God this week is breathing life into them and calling them forth. The assaults from the enemy have been strong because they were knowing the time is short. Last week an angel showed up with lightning bolts to bring a breaker and life giving anointing to make the people's hearts ready to begin to receive the love and healing and to lay the foundations for the Kingdom. The resurrection power has been called forth. And there is an acceleration upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment