Thursday, January 14, 2016

ONE HEART, OUR SONG by Beverly Julesgaard-Fischer



One Heart, Our Song by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer



Wake UP! Wake UP! Don’t you know My time is upon you? Haven’t you seen the signs in the sky? Haven’t you felt the earth shake? Haven’t you seen the signs all around you? Don’t you know, I will soon be there? 

Time is short, and there is much coming to you and many others. For it is a time of great change of great movement both in the earth and in My people. There is so much getting ready to happen, that you will find it in many ways unbelievable. There will be many who will wonder what will happen next, for life is full of surprises and you won’t know what will be next. Only I know.

Heaven and earth are calling forth the songs of My heart. Don’t you hear them? Haven’t you listened to My heart, that sings within yours? Have you heard the song of My Beloved as she sings to Me? Haven’t you yet heard Me sing back to her? 

Wait, just wait, for it will be unlike anything that you have heard before. It is a new song that I sing. It is a song to woo My Beloved even closer to Me, that our hearts will become as One. We will no longer be divided by the things of man, but we will be together as One. It is as One that we will impact the world the way I want it impacted, so that all that hear My Song, will come running into My arms. For the song I sing for each is different, as all will know Me as theirs through their heart and each heart sings its own song to Me, their Bridegroom. 

Do you hear your song now? Just lean into Me a little more. That’s it, lay your head on My chest. Yes, right there where My heart is. Do you hear My heart beating? Do you hear My Song coming forth, just for you? 

Will you become as One with Me, for our song to be One? So that together we can overcome all that the enemy seeks to use to destroy My people, My Beloveds. It is only as we truly become One that we, together, you and I will truly win the world to My Heart for all. 


Love, 


Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment