Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Movement and Way of GOD Henry Falcone

THE SEASON AND REASON FOR QUICK DIVINE TURNS - DIVINE MOVEMENT WITH GOD! 
by Henry Falcone


My Dear beloved sons and daughters arising with my Glory,

This is a season of quick turns and adjustments in my Holy Spirit. Like a race car driver whose race track our full of winding roads, so it will be for all of you following my spirit. For you who know me intimately,  there is a season of  quick turns coming for you to go by, for those who are still caught under religious yokes these turns will be major bumps in the road.

For those of you preparing yourself as a Bride made ready for me, you will drive around them quickly. Each bump will be a "divine turn" for you to come into my fullness and my glory to be seen upon you.

I need you to learn how to accelerate and then come to a snail's crawl when needed. I need you to learn how to maneuver my change of directions as they are about to come more speedily and will require for you to make more rapid changes.

This will be a final testing for those who are my own ones. This will be like when I tested Gideon's army to see who would lap the water with their hands or those who would put their head in the water to drink. This is a further testing and proving of your calling.

These times will teach you what it means to be born of the spirit of my Kingdom. "The wind blows where it wills, you don't know where it comes from or where it goes, though you hear its sound, such are those who are born of the spirit."

You are children of my wind. The very breath of my life shall fill you and sustain you and guide you in this time of abrupt change. I must train you to subdue nations in the spirit and take dominion over the things of nature as Elijah did when he prayed for it not to rain. It did not rain for 3 years. Then when he prayed again rain came forth with clouds like the size of a man's hand.

It is critical for this hour you learn my divine movements. You must be able to move with me without me just speaking to you, but knowing me so intimately that when I make the slightest move you will know it and flow with it.

This is the greatest discipline I am working in your life, and it is critical for you to work with me as the bride with me your bridegroom. You must know my ways. You must know my movements. I am the King of Glory, so lift up your gates oh ye everlasting doorways, and let me the king of Glory come in. I am strong in battle.

My desire is to lead you with my own eye, not just my voice alone. I want you so sensitive to my sensitivity. I don't want you to guess on what to do, I want you to know that you know. The closer you get to me, the more you spend time with me, I will teach you to blow with the wind and as the wind.

I have divine connections for you to meet if you will allow me to teach you how to make quick turns around the bumps. I have divine supply for you in places you could never know about, and I want to guide you to these supply places. I can't do that if you just have a linear vision. If you only want to go straight ahead in your calling as you understand it.

I need your flexibility. I need your vunerability to trust me where you can't see. I need you to trust me when things don't make sense to your natural mind. You must learn how to be children of the wind, blowing with me, and I go you go. As I speak you will speak. As I move you will move.

This is how I will bring you forth as a wheel within a wheel. This is what I showed Ezekiel. As the living creatures moved in heaven the wheel moved on earth. That is what I am preparing for you by you learning to quickly turn and change direction.

Sometimes that won't be easy, because you like the direction you are going in. They will be very fruitful times and it won't be easy to take you out of where "you feel fruitful" to bring you to one eunich in the middle of desert as I did Philip. Will you allow me to teach you these turns? Will you allow me to teach you how to quickly change and blow with the wind? Or will you stay in your own understanding of what I desire?

The choice is yours. I am watching how you choose just as I did in the days of Gideon. I separated from 300,000, to 30,000 and that is where I am prophetically, but I am searching for the 300 who will learn how to turn quickly even if it were day to day, hour by hour or minute by minute. I am looking for those who will truly come under my Lordship and authority and will not be slow to respond to my movements.

All authority and power was given to me, and I said the works that I do you shall do and even greater works shall you do then these, if you will learn how to blow with the wind of my Spirit as I will it. Remember it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord. You are not your own and my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways. As the heavens are higher above the earth so are my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts.

This is what I desire to teach you how to flow in my thoughts and plans not yours. I need all of you surrendered to my leading as I desire to lead. The time has come to not only be "born of the spirit" but to come forth as full grown sons and daughters equipped for all that is about to come.

Will you allow me to make you the wheel within a wheel? It is time for things to come together in my purpose and plan. Whom of you are willing to be trained in a greater way and a greater discipline? To you the Kingdom of God will be made manifest in you and through you, and you will be my witnesses in every nation and then the end will come.

I love you so so much. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit of God says to the church.


Edited by Henry Falcone on 09/15/2013 at 12:40pm

__________________
Henry J.Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministries
www.flameoffire2007.org

No comments:

Post a Comment