Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Sheep

5-23-12

The Lord and I are walking through an empty church building void of people.
We are surveying the empty building together.
My impression is that this is now and not far off from being the norm for today.

As we are walking , He says" You see these empty buildings, they are void of me, so they are empty."
I asked"where did all the people go?." He answered me "To a place where they can get fed and fed the truth of My word." He put his head down looking sad.  I put my hand on his upper arm and looks up.
My plan was for them to get fed the meat of the word . Then the fullness of My presence and Joy would come.

They would enjoy the fullness of My covenant and the covenant of My Love.
He looks down again.
Instead, My sheep have been battered and smashed by the Hirelings.

My sheep will now be led by My Glorious Presence and people who know me and people who know me by my name.
My leaders who will rise up, have suffered much and given everything over to Me.
They have trusted Me , walked by Faith and know Me intimately.
They have paid the price to walk closely with Me, and as to know My ways.

They will go to the most battered ones, My sheep , and collect them off the highways and byways.
They will bind them up, heal them and set them free.
They will walk in extraordinary Love to heal their hearts.
My extravagant Love.

You will not be able to deny who they are because the world will hate them.

I will gather them into a place of safety from the taunting of the enemy.
Theses servants who will carry out my will, will be by my side waiting for every last instruction and detail for the end-time care of my people.

Yes all things will be attended to, but my broken and battered sheep come first.
 Do not look back or neglect your time with me.

Come follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment